The Behringer X-DANTE is an expansion card for the X32 mixing console that allows connection to an Audinate Dante protocol network.
By replacing the X-USB card with the X-DANTE card, you can expand your X32’s connectivity and enable it to communicate with other devices digitally. This 32 channel, bi-directional audio interface operates at 48kHz and 24bit with low latency and allows for mixed sample rates to coexist on the same network. Using the integrated Ethernet switch, the Behringer X-DANTE can gain full remote control over your X32.
The X-DANTE expansion card also has a second Ethernet connection which can be configured for a seamless redundant audio network, and comes with Audinate’s Dante Controller application allowing you to fully configure and route among your devices on your Dante network.
The Behringer X-DANTE features include:
- Expansion card to replace the standard X-USB card in your X32 mixing console
- 32 channel bi-directional audio interface
- Allows for connection to Audinate Dante protocol networks
- 48kHz operation
- 24bit signal transmission
- Allows mixed sample and bit rates to coexist on one network
- Allows interfacing with 100 MBit/s or Gigabit networks using DSCP-based QoS
- Control your X32 remotely
- Use the Audinate Dante Controller application for configuring and routing devices on your Dante network