The Behringer X18 Digital Mixer for iPad/Tablet allows you to transform your tablet into a powerful mixing tool. The X18 connects to your iPad or tablet via an 18x18 channel, bi-directional USB interface, giving you full control of all features via your screen and allowing you to record directly to your device.
The X18 is armed with 18 inputs; 16 mic/line inputs on combo connections, all with award winning MIDAS designed microphone preamplifiers, and a stereo unbalanced RCA input. Every input channel and bus on the X18 has an EQ with a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, allowing for precision equalising on the fly.
There are six AUX inputs on ¼” TRS jack at the rear of the unit, which can be used with external effects units. However, the Behringer X18 also has a virtual FX rack that boasts emulations like the Lexicon 480L, PCM70 and EMT250, so in the absence of external effects processors, you’rsquo;ll still have plenty to play with!
There is a free iOS and PC app that can be used to control the X18 remotely via the Ethernet connection at the rear, or via Wifi using the integrated Wifi module. With 40-bit floating-point DSP and near zero latency, the Behringer X18 is the perfect mixing solution for professionals and amateurs alike, whether at home or on stage.
The main features of the Behringer X18 Digital Mixer for iPad/Tablet include:
- Digital mixer with iPad or Tablet control
- 16 mic/line inputs on combo connections, all with award winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- Stereo RCA inputs
- 12 busses
- Wifi connectivity for remote control
- Free iOS and PC app for remote control via Wifi, Ethernet or LAN
- 18x18, bidirectional USB interface for iPad control and direct recording
- Virtual FX rack with 4 stereo FX slots
- EQ on every input channel and bus with 100-band Real Time Analyzer
- ULTRANET connectivity via Ethernet for use with Behringer’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Six AUX inputs on ¼” TRS jack
- Main output on balanced XLR
- Headphone output on ¼” TRS jack
- MIDI I/O on 5-pin DIN connections
- 40bit floating point DSP
- Near zero latency
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Low power consumption
|Mixer application||Fixed install, Portable PA|
|USB / Firewire I/O||USB|
|Number of channels||18|
|Microphone inputs||16 Combi|
|Line inputs||16 Combi|